Revolutionize Pathology Using Artificial Intelligence
January 9, 2018 • 9am PST/12pm EST/4pm UTC
30 minutes with 10 minutes live Q&A
Artificial intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing pathology in both research and in the clinic. Indeed, recent publications have demonstrated accurate, AI-based models to classify skin cancer, quantify prostate tumors, and assess tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs).
In this 30-minute session, you'll learn:
- How AI-based pathology can help generate accurate data and advance research
- How to rapidly develop and deploy new models using the ImageDx™ image analysis solution, a combined training, inference and visualization pathology platform
- How a growing library of deep learning-trained convolutional neural networks helps identify tissue architectures, specific stains, and tissue artifacts
Who should attend:
- Drug discovery scientists
- Researchers performing immunolabeling
- Computer scientists
About Our Speaker
Casey Laris, Ph.D., serves as the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at Reveal Biosciences. Casey spent 20 years in a variety of computer vision roles developing for and analyzing big data sets from high throughput microscopes with the aim to improve diagnosis in the clinic. He has served in product and tech lead roles at UCSD, Sanford-Burnham MRI, Beckman Coulter, Accerlys and Vala Sciences. At Reveal Biosciences, Casey leads the technical development of diagnostic cancer assay analysis algorithms.
January 9, 2019 | 9am PST/12pm EST/5pm UTC